CSC Upshot Ventures, managed by Hone Capital (a subsidiary of the CSC Group) and Upshot Ventures, is an early stage venture fund focusing on providing seed capital to technology companies at scale. In close partnership with AngelList, Hone Capital and Upshot Ventures build a new model of venture investing based on the needs of founders, investors and startup communities.
We redesign the way investors work with founders at the earliest stage by leveraging the emerging vibrant operator angel ecosystem on AngelList. We partner with a vast network of trusted experts, who are founder friendly, to work with companies seeking seed capital. We provide the right amount of capital to help founders build investor syndicates with the right set of expertise and support.
News & Insights
- September 26, 2019
- Mercury Raises $20M to Offer Bank Accounts Tailored to Startups
- September 25, 2019
- Photos: CSC Upshot Team Celebrates Sezzle IPO
- September 19, 2019
- The Startup that Runs Background Checks on Uber, Lyft Drivers is Now Worth $2.2B
- September 17, 2019
- Notion’s Powerful Note-Taking App is Now Free for Students, Teachers
- September 16, 2019
- Checkr Seeks Up to $175M at Unicorn Valuation