CSC Upshot Ventures, managed by Hone Capital (a subsidiary of the CSC Group) and Upshot Ventures, is an early stage venture fund focusing on providing seed capital to technology companies at scale. In close partnership with AngelList, Hone Capital and Upshot Ventures build a new model of venture investing based on the needs of founders, investors and startup communities.
We redesign the way investors work with founders at the earliest stage by leveraging the emerging vibrant operator angel ecosystem on AngelList. We partner with a vast network of trusted experts, who are founder friendly, to work with companies seeking seed capital. We provide the right amount of capital to help founders build investor syndicates with the right set of expertise and support.
News & Insights
- August 13, 2017
- China VC Fund Relies On Machine Learning To Invest In U.S. Startups
- September 15, 2016
- Announcing 46% Returns for Syndicates
- August 28, 2016
- All deals on AngelList will soon be private
- August 25, 2016
- Naval Ravikant on China money into Silicon Valley: This trickle could become a tsunami
- August 10, 2016
- One Crowdfunding Platform Is Behind 3 Billion-Dollar Startup Exits This Year